Types of Lessons Offered:
- Baby Beluga (Parent & child): Ages 6 months – 2/3 years old (30 mins)
- Swim/Stroke School: Ages 3 – 17 (30 mins)
- Swim Club: Any ages that are already in Stroke School (60 mins)
- Adult Swim Lessons: 18+ (45 mins), by appointment only
- Private Swim Lessons: All ages (30 mins), by appointment only
When: September 4th through October 27th; Monday-Thursday. Classes occur once a week for 8 weeks. Times vary and are dependent upon the skill level of your child and class availability. Please ask Front Desk or the Aquatics Manager for class time specifics.
Where: The Marilyn and Frank Callender Cascade Community Pool
How: Pick up a registration form and return it to the Cascade Rec Center at 333 Kelly’s Parkway Cascade; The Aquatics Manager will communicate with you for scheduling.
Cost: Swim Lesson and Baby Beluga session prices are $60 for members or those who are in district and $80 for non-members or those who are out of district. Private lessons are $25 per half hour.
The Cascade Swimming Pool Association has donated funds to allow the Rec Center to offer scholarships for swimming lessons to all district residents of any age. To utilize this opportunity, please let us know on your registration form.